Tuesday, November 30, 2010

updates

Eiko says...

Updates:

Contact Lenses
Bless my dear brother Yasu's dear heart for giving me those contact lens coupons! I now have 3 months worth of contact lenses, and I'm hoping to stretch their use for 5 months at least.

Quit my job at Gusto
Apparently, there has been a little misunderstanding between me and my former bitchy boss and my present fat boss, which actually isn't such a little misunderstanding. I had told my former boss that unless she gave me more shifts and could promise me at least 70,000 yen income, than I would quit. This freaked her out, and promised me that she would give me more shifts and that she would pass on the information to my new boss. But according to my new fat boss, this information wasn't passed on to him, and I continued to have only 2 shifts a week, with each shift consisting of 2-3 hours!! I told him to give me more shifts, or I'd have to start looking for another job. He said he couldn't give me more shifts (idiot!) and therefore, I told him I couldn't work for him anymore. I need to look for a new job all over again.

Christmas
It seems to me that all the Matsuokas (in Japan) are getting together for a massive family reunion for Christmas! Woooah! Enough said.

1 comment:

Sun said...

Sorry to hear about Gusto
Praying you find something much much better!

.