Thursday, December 9, 2010

Eiko says...

Updates on English teaching

Despite the demo-lesson being quite out of hand, thanks to the rowdy 12-13 year olds who were really 40+ year olds, and having a retarded contact lens torturing my left eye to tears, the company called me to schedule another meeting, this time with the Coordinator of the company. This is very good news, everyone. I might have a job in less than a week!

That aside, this past week has been very busy and quite exhausting mentally and physically. Therefore, I decided to treat myself to a shopping spree at some nearby clothes shops. The winter sales are on, girls! Let's live up to our reputation and shop till we drop!

Not...

Well...

Buy what you need and absolutely can't live without. When the entire clothes line fits that description...well, make sure you find yourself a very rich husband.

No comments:

.