Saturday, May 7, 2011

golden week

Eiko says...

My only plan for the Golden Week was to sleep, relax over good food and films, and try to detox my life from alcohol, smokes, and bad sleeping habits. Unfortunately, I think I did everything but what I planned. I didn't watch any films, I definitely drank and smoked, and I also went without sleep for two full days, due to an eventful night out in Roppongi with friends.

All in all, Golden Week was everything I didn't expect it to be, but I love the fact that I had a great time anyway. I met old friends, I had new experiences, I drank too much, I laughed, and made new connections. I basically insured that my first day of work after the mini vaca would be a real drag.

Good job!

2 comments:

Teacup said...

I know how that goes. :) I miss you guys! X

Dawn said...

nicely done, eiko!

.