Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween 1012

 It's Halloween season, and my favorite shot bar, Marix, is going to be having a Halloween costume event. If you're dressed up, you get a free drink. If you have the best Halloween costume, you get 12 bottles of champagne!! Now that's something to shoot for, isn't it? 

 12 bottles of free champagne should be motivation enough to go all out dressing up for this competition, but my wardrobe seriously lacks flavor and excitement, and costumes here tend to be quite pricy. I decided to do something simple, and default for one free drink instead of 100. 

 If I had money to go splurge on a Halloween costume, I would buy a bottle of fake blood, a white vampire outfit, fake fangs, a sexy wig, fake nails and a cape! I can totally see myself scaring the life out of some people,--uniformed men included!


No comments:

.