Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Eiko!!

Akari says...
I miss Eiko!! I miss the word times with her most. I don't know if I will be able to stand for another week. She is able to phone us, though. She says that so far, she's doing pretty good and that FDTP is fun and they got to watch a movie, 'Guardian'.
Anyway, the adults are very busy because of the upcoming convention for the Active members. I don't want to go there, but unfortunately, I don't have a choice.
I think you already know about the blog about FDTP, but just in case you don't, I linked up to it, so you can see the pictures.
Please pray for our home, the adults are very busy(as I have mentioned before) because of the convention. Thank you for your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay...I'll put you guys in my prayers.GBY.

-Yumi

Unknown said...

I miss Eiko too and I miss you too Acha...!
Praying for you :)

.