Thursday, September 24, 2009

Haircut...

Akari says...
One night, for no apparent reason, I couldn't sleep and, knowing that trying to sleep is one of the worst things you can do, went to Yuriko's room for some fellowship time...but it was not to be.
After I explained that I couldn't sleep, Yuriko thought for a moment or so, then said, "I'll help you sleep. Do you have any scissors?"I answered that I haven't and asked what her intentions were, and she said, " I'm going to cut you bangs!"
Memories of when I had bangs are, by no means, pleasant. I can't stand looking at the bob-cut I had when I was 4 years old. For me, the idea of cutting bangs is horrifying.
The cutting started and ended very quickly.
I hurried to the mirror and was relieved to see that it wasn't a 4 year old, bob-cut girl staring back at me. It was the same old me, perhaps looking a little distorted, but it was me all right.
Well, to my surprise, It did help me go to sleep. Maybe I got tired because of all the protesting I did. Oh, well, all's well that ends well.
Any way, I better go now.
(so sorry I don't have any pics.)

1 comment:

Yumi said...

You got bangs?! Well...I got bangs too.

.