Saturday, September 11, 2010

Long belated post...

P.B. says...

Here I am, staring at the computer in vain, doing my best to make up a proper post from my limited vocabulary. Right, vocabulary isn't the problem. It's because I'm uncreative. I could sit in front of a computer for 40 minutes, and still not even have a simple paragraph typed down. Okay, it probably takes so long because I'm playing computer games at the same time I'm trying to cook up a post; but it would still take me a good 20 to 30 minutes to write something.

Anyway, I'm not here to rant away about how stupid I am. I'm here because I wrote something like '...you can be expecting something from me after I come back(from the trip)', and what do you know? Three weeks passed without me posting anything! No excuses or reasons why I didn't post, I'll just get on with it.

So here are the best pictures we've got. We hardly took any photos on this trip and the ones that we have are quite junky. Blame that on Mom or our stubborn will that won the camera over!

At Tazawako.

Granny teaching us how to make a fire.

It's nothing compared to Sam's photography, but this is one of Mom's best.


This trip, we stayed home all day, watching movies, and taking naps and watching some more movies; the best way to spend a vacation. We did go out camping at Tazawako, though, and me, nonny, and Yuya had a swim in the lake. All in all, this trip was a relaxing one, and a one we all enjoyed to the full. Oh, and before I go, let me just list the movies we watched.

*Titanic.
We watched the shorter version. I still don't understand why 'Wose threw the necklace into the sea.

*Transporters.
We were thinking about watching Moulin Rouge, but we wouldn't watch another Drama, so we decided on this.

*The Notebook.
Everyone cried on this one(I and Yuya excluded).

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Akari, you posted!!!

And I should get you a helmet..i think you were getting banged over the head in your last post too;P

Glad you guys had fun..promise we'll go with you next time.

Eyeliner said...

Seems like you guys had a blast!
Great post, Akfa. I was wondering when you were going to post...

.