Wednesday, January 12, 2011

i want this i want that

Eiko says...

The cold is finally catching up with Tokyo, and consequently, I've been doing a lot of late winter shopping. Conveniently for me and my shopping spree, there's a whole section of the station where I get off for work that's closing in a few days and the sales are AMAZING! There's a shoe store that has 60% off sales, and I'm planing on going crazy with that. What's tricky with sales though, is that you tend to lose track of the amount of money that you're really spending. Still,...prices for good shoes are generally anywhere from 5000 yen to 15000 yen, and when that price drops to 2000-4000 yen, it's time to set your frugality aside for just enough time to get yourself a decent deal. When you start doing this everyday, because you're surrounded by the winter sales, you will have a problem. Like me, for example. Because the station shops closing down aside, winter is coming to an end, and therefore prices all around are dropping like crazy!

Yikes!!

Double Yikes!!

P.S.
I went to a hair salon the other day, and got my hair cut. I like the new look very much and contemplated taking a picture and posting it here on the blog. BUT!! I realized that my face is still the same, and the subtle difference wasn't worth the trouble. I promise to post a picture if and when I shave my hair off. Which of course, I won't do... unless cancer hits me.

3 comments:

nonnle said...

lol..:D

Dawn said...

You can never, ever, ever have too many shoes!!..unless they're ratty or you haven't worn them in the last 2-3 years.
So happy you're catching the sales;)

Oh, but if you haven't used up your entire paycheck yet, you HAVE TO go to Victoria's secret online, since they've got the best ever styles it's on sale.

And since yoko will be in the states for another 3 weeks, you can her to bring it back to Japan.

Japanese fashion pales in comparison to...well, i really shouldn't get into it.

Sorry for the babbling. haven't used up my word count yet today;P

Eyeliner said...

I know!! Victoria Secret sounds like a plan. And it's about time too! I was planning on shopping for Victoria Secret stuff for the longest time and then some!!

.