Friday, March 18, 2011

run for your lives!

Eiko says...

It's been exactly a week since the big, 9.0 quake, and things have definitely NOT calmed down! A day hasn't gone by without an earthquake big enough to feel and fuss over. The so called 'scheduled' black outs don't always follow the schedule, and this affects every part of work life and transportation. No electricity means no classes. It could also mean no trains home. But the biggest fuss right now in Tokyo seems to be the fear of radiation.

"Hey, dude, are you evacuating Tokyo?"

"I dunno man. Radiation levels are barely above average in Tokyo, and there are suffering people up North with hardly enough food or warmth, but I'm a pansy, so I'm gunna make a run for it!!"

*I roll my eyes*

Anyhow.

All that aside, Anna paid us a short, surprise visit, and we had the funnest of times drinking through the quakes! Love you, girl!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha. But I know what you mean.

.