Monday, June 27, 2011

torn

Eiko says...

My boobs are getting fat! It's time to panic and to put them on a diet! Of course, as much as I'd like to I know I can't just selectively put my boobs on a diet. I would have to go on a diet for my boobs to size down, and I'm not sure if I want to go on a diet right now. Sure, it's summer, and I can't hide behind layers of clothes to hide the layers of fat, but summer's the time for ice cream and cold beer! I'm torn.

And it seems like I've got another cold! I had just recovered from a month long, throat/nose/head cold 2 weeks ago, and the symptoms are back! Argh! I sound like a she-man, my nose is running, I feel dizzy and weak. I haven't seen a doctor yet, but unless the doctor is super-eye-candy I don't think it's worth my time and energy for a stupid cold. Or is it just a stupid cold? I'm torn.

Stupid post.

No comments:

.