Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Zara

Eiko says...

Right next to Starbucks to the left of the station is the awesome, way-too-expensive Zara that I frequent for wishful window shopping. Rows of clothing too expensive to randomly buy simultaneously temp and depress me whenever I take the time to drop by and lust. The beauty temps me. The prices depress me. I lust in vain.

To be honest, Zara can be a bit too vibrant and loud with their colors, and tend to have a very distinct, loose-fitting 'look' and cut that can become a bit cliche after a while. But I love their class and the quality they offer. Zara's style is also a welcomed change from this summer's look in Japan which is starting to become an eye-sore for me.

Anyway, I was heading for my daily Starbucks before work when I noticed that Zara was quite crowded for a week day. I decided to drop by and see what everyone was gathering for. And that's when I noticed that the black, anorexic manikins that faithfully greet everyone at the entrance were clad in white T's with a single word in black italic that would make any girl's heart race--'sale'!

I was ecstatic! I could hardly believe all those goodies were actually within arms reach--literally! I made an on-the-spot decision to splurge. A fantastic decision, really. You'll NEVER get Zara at these amazing prices! Most of the items were 50% off. A perfect opportunity to get my wardrobe together for 2011's cool-bizzing! Wee-hoo!

The Kinshicho Zara

The creepy, face-less, black, Zara manikins wearing the 'sale' T's.


Check out the shirt I got! Love the 'I miss you' going on with the picture of the red phones.


And I got these super aaawesome pants that I wanted for the longest time!
Love the fact that you can adjust the length of the pants, their loose, the material is very comfortable and totally ventilation-savy!
Also, check out the cream-colored pumps I bought a while back. I think they look pretty good and summery. They also hurt my feet like ****!! The longest I'm willing to stand in them are 2 hours! Stupid pumps.


I'm wrapping all that together with a leather-y, light jacket I got at Uniqlo. Way too hot for now, but if it's ever cool in the evenings, it's my first choice to throw on.


2 comments:

Teacup said...

Kawaii!! Love your style Eiko.

Eyeliner said...

Thanks, Tina! ;)

.