Saturday, July 2, 2011

more Zara shopping

Eiko says...

I did more shopping at Zara!! I couldn't help myself. I just knew I'd be regretting it if I hadn't bought these items before the sales were out, and I've been told by multiple people, multiple times to not do things one may regret in the future.

I LOVE summer sales!!

This blue, ...thing has had me fixed on buying it for the longest time, and now it's mine!! The material is amazingly comfortable and I love the fact that it's loose. Perfect for the freakish temperatures these days.



The short white vest I'm wearing over everything is not Zara, but the summer sales has caught up with all the clothes stores around, and when I splurge, I really splurge!
I've got an unspoken 'no-lace' rule, but I guess this would be the exception to that. It worked well with the blue thingie, and when something works, you're allowed to fuck the rules.

3 comments:

Yuriko said...

love it hun. looks super comfortable! btw tokyo summer sucks. Fix ur air-con ....like yesturday. ;)

Dawn said...

<3 the fashionising, Eiko!
Zara is totally the shiz.

Eyeliner said...

Thanks, Dawn. OoooOooooh! Just thinking about Zara makes me want to go out and shop again! The prices are dropping drastically! It's time to do some serious summer shopping!

.