Tuesday, July 5, 2011

need new shades

Eiko says...

Looking forward to...

-autumn
-going to Disney Sea for summer vaca with Boris and friends
-drinking cold beer when I get home from work
-pay day
-Friday night


I love earthy colors and simple cuts. The green dress--an early spring purchase-- is from Uniqlo and the fact that it's just so simple and no-nonsense appeals to me.


And I need a new pair of sunglasses. These ones have the tendency to slip off my nose, defeating the whole purpose of shading my eyes from the piercing rays of the sun, not to mention shielding everyone's eyes from how my face can look when I'm too lazy to wear make-up. New shades that 'stick' are at the top of my shopping list.


Yep. Shades are an absolute must-have! Keeps you from looking like a squinting dork too--a regular sight these bright sunny days! FTW!

No comments:

.