Thursday, July 28, 2011

working again

Eiko says...

There's nothing like your first day at work after summer holiday. The transition from play mode to work mode isn't always the easiest thing, especially if you're a bit of an idiot like me, and drank the night before. I think I had one drink too many of whiskey, ensuring that my first day of work would be accompanied by an annoying hang over.

Finding myself at work feeling quite gross and tired, I made an impromptu decision to help myself through the rest of the week with a shopping spree. I just got paid, and Zara had their latest assortment on display. I'm thinking wicked pumps and black, classy pants to match. Also, a new bag.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hangovers are the worst. One day you'll want a day free of hangovers more than you'll want that extra shot of whiskey. That is the day you'll know you have grown old ;) xx

Eyeliner said...

Too old!! Haha!

.