Sunday, July 3, 2011

Zara tunic

Eiko says...

It's fucking hot! In this kind of hot, muggy weather the only thing I am capable of doing properly is to spread myself flat on my bed, legs and arms sprawled in all directions, and just focus on breathing. Everything else I do is being accomplished with 20% less energy and effort because simply staying alive in this freakish weather takes so much more of everything out of me.

One of the few joys of summer for me, other than eating ice-cream and drinking cold beer at the end of a work day, is shopping. I was actually going to post these pictures in my last post, but I was running short on time and decided to just spread the photos out in several posts.

This tunic is once again from Zara. Love the breezy, summery look. The material is very light and comfortable. The cut is great for when let's say you're invited to a drinking party or a barbecue and you're planning on doing a bit of binging. People won't be able to notice your growing tummy. It's just awesome!!


No comments:

.