Friday, August 12, 2011

atsu

Eiko says...

I just finished a very insane week at work. It's not like I had extra classes or that my students decided to collectively gang up on me or anything. For some strange reason though, I felt tired and contaminated all week long. NO, it's not because I've been drinking on week nights. I'm consistent with my work-out regime. I eat enough. I only smoke when I'm binge drinking....

It's gotta be the heat! Like 'duh' it's the heat!! The awful stench in the trains during rush hour when your nose is pressed into someone else's arm pit confirms this. All the sweat marks around the arm pit, back and neck area confirms this. Old men walking around in wife-beaters confirms this. Girls showing off lot's of leg regardless of the shape confirms this. The strong urge to run to the convenient store first thing in the morning to quench my thirst with a beer confirms all this.

I can't wait till autumn!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ew.

Nasu is hot, but the highs are around 28, and I sleep with a blanket at night. ;)

But, yeah. Autumn!

Anonymous said...

sweat marks____________confirms this
lot's of leg

.