Thursday, September 13, 2012

pubes on face

Hi blog, 

Today, I feel gross and filthy. My body hasn't seen soap or water in 2 full days, and in weather like what we're experiencing these days, that's border line! I feel like there are ants crawling all over my skull, my feet feel like they've got an extra layer of something coating them, and I can feel the crap on my skin! It's just disgusting. I was meaning to shower before work, but I overslept thanks to the long night I had, and barely had enough time to throw some clothes on and run out the door. I truly look like a mess. 

On my way to work, self-hating thoughts kept popping up while I let myself dangle from a train strap when a man standing to my left caught my eye. Actually, the roughly 50, healthy looking pubes growing just below and above his lips caught my eye! He was young-ish. Maybe in his late 20's with a Johnny-Depp-wannabe-hat sitting on long dyed hair. Thick, black rimmed glasses adorned his face, and those pubes... they looked so pathetic. The squiggly, wiry kind. All of a sudden, I felt so, so clean.

I'm not a fan of facial hair. It looks insanitary, and it's no pie when you're making out with someone with even a well-groomed mustache or beard or goatee.  It's forgivable when it compliments the face and gives the person a certain 'look'. But there is no room for those .... pube-like, unkempt, untrimmed  facial hair-dos. It's just abhorring. Really. REAAAALLY. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gday eikoakari.blogspot.com admin found your website via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://xrumer-service.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic Take care. Jeremy

.