Thursday, February 17, 2011

terribly unhealthy

Eiko says...

For the hundredth time, I have decided to pick up my exercise routine.

I really ought to just keep to a particular exercise routine and go at it so I won't have to go through the trouble of my regaining lost stamina and strength, and having to schedule and time things all over again to fit a work out, and cooking food. Unfortunately, when a crisis happens in my life, the first thing that tends to get kicked out of order happens to be my health and everything tied to it. I get depressed or emotional--> I eat chocolate and drink lot's and lot's of alcohol, --> When I drink, I smoke--> I don't wake up early enough to fit in a work out--> I get lazy and my lungs get weak, and my blood sluggish--> after a week or two, I feel terrible--> working out is the last thing on my mind--> I continue on in my lazy state and ...

THAT'S about time when I put my foot down and call it time to get back!!

Right now is right about time where I'm putting my foot down and getting back into a healthy schedule, but I just started my monthly the other day, and I am in quite a bit of pain. Yuck. It will just have to wait. . . some more.

No comments:

.