Wednesday, July 11, 2012

sale


Summer is here and isn't being shy about it! Stepping outside is like stepping into an oven, and normal, everyday activity, just living in general is becoming harder. I don't know about you, but for me, this-the heat, the sweating, the humidity- gets to me, it's stressful, and as a result, I'm moodier (<-- oh no!)!

I've mentioned this before in a previous post sometime last year, but one of the ways I deal with stress is to shop! I don't just mean buying something I've had my eyes on for a long time because I'm stressed! I'm talking about walking into a store, throwing things in a shopping bag with hardly a glance at the tag, throwing things on in the dressing room, and buying 80% of all that. Not to mention that 90% of my clothes shopping is done at Zara! Yeah, I know. It's bad.

 Luckily for me, it's summer-sale time, and everything is finally affordable, and de-stress shopping sprees are actually possible without bankrupting oneself! I'm VERY happy!

AND! I've got a 4 day holiday coming up! What to do with so much time to play?

Can't wait!


No comments:

.