Saturday, August 14, 2010

Akita Trip

P.B. says...

We will be going to Akita tomorrow and would be back by the 21st. I'm so happy that Boris will still be coming with us, even when all the other older brothers and sisters have abandoned us(shame on you!!). Well, I suppose it is okay traveling with only a few for a change. It makes it easier for everyone―More oxygen and space in the car, and makes moving more faster. Besides, Granny's cottage isn't big enough to house all of us.

Anyway, I think I wouldn't be able to post during our trip. We're going to bring the internet connection thingie there, but not so sure if it would work, but you can be expecting something about our trip after I come back.

That's about it. Mom and my good older sis is banging me over the head...
Good night. gtg...

No comments:

.