Thursday, October 28, 2010

it's cold and I'm turning blue

Eiko says...

pain accident magnet

My BF left for the States a week and a half ago, and I still have five, long, cold days till he gets back! I miss him terribly. And ever since he's been away, I started using a pillow when I sleep, and my back problem is haunting me yet again. It's entirely my fault though, really, and I don't mean to place the blame on anybody but myself! Because despite my knowledge of how sensitive my back can be, and how it reacts to pillows, I continue to sleep with pillows! I'm an idiot.
That aside, I think I'm really a pain and accident magnet. Within the month, I've had 3 bicycle accidents, my back pain has returned, I got a nasty cold, and to top it all off, I also injured my foot. How this happened, I haven't the slightest idea. All I know is that I noticed the pain while walking to work one day. It's a sharp pain in my foot--as if I had strained a muscle. I can't put any weight on my left without feeling a very sharp pain, so in order to get anywhere walking, I have to look like an idiot and limp. After 5 days of this and my lower back is completely zapped! My foot being as unreliable as it is right now, and consequently haven't to limp really seemed to have a negative affect on my lower back, and I can barely stand straight without feeling sharp pain slicing through my back and shoulders. I thought working at Gusto was tough before, but now having to run around on a foot that won't support you properly and having a back that exudes pain, I get tired and annoyed twice as quickly. My boss and her unpredictable moods also get to me more easily. I might have to revisit the hospital I just got out of a few weeks ago for the car accident check up...

glad tidings

Speaking of my boss and work, I've got fantastic news! She just told me 2 days back that she'll be transfered to a Gusto in Yokohama and that our new boss will be coming in just two weeks! I couldn't believe my ears! I'm overjoyed! Of course, my new boss could be even more mentally unstable and freakish, but in order to pull that one off, he'd have to be a complete retard, and I highly doubt that the Skylark Company hires complete retards. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but almost anybody could be better than my present boss. I guess we'll see soon.

And that's it for now. I'm gunna go make some hot soup to keep me warm.
It's so damn cold these days!

No comments:

.