Sunday, October 31, 2010

double rainbow


Eiko says...

Hiki showed this to me the other day, and I laughed so hard I thought I'd faint!


Apparently, Mr. DoubleRainbow (who's name is really Bear Vasquez) got tons of views on YouTube for this vid, and has become quite famous and loved for his genuine reaction to nature's beauty: "Oh, my God! It's a double complete rainbow! What does it mean? It's so intense! Whaaaa ha haaaa!"
He has since showed up on Jimmy Kimmel and confirms that he was completely sober 'this time'. And believe it or not, there are Double Rainbow T-Shirts! I would love to have my very own double-complete-rainbow T!!


And a big hand of applause to the fans who made this sweet little tune for Double Rainbow! Great job, guys!! I hear Hiki singing and humming this song around the clock! It's so catchy, I've got it running through my brain all day too. Love it!


4 comments:

Yuriko said...

I want what he's on. LOL. No way he's sober.

Eyeliner said...

I love it when he says, "What does it mean?"
LOL

Anonymous said...

Mom laughed and cried with the guy in the video! Haha!
--sib in Nasu

Eyeliner said...

oh, man!
you should have filmed that and posted it on youtube as well! It would have been epic!!

.