Wednesday, August 8, 2012

goodies

Check it out! 


It's the second tube of Victoria Secret body cream I received this month as a souvenir from students who've been going abroad for the summer holidays! Good job, students! Keep 'em coming!

And I know I'll sound like a selfish brat if I say this, but I want one of my students to go fetch me an entire Zara shop--yeah, the whole effin' thing-- next time they're on holiday as a souvenir!! That would be just about right! Sorry, I can't help myself sometimes.

I was lustfully browsing Zara's beautiful cuts and colors during my lunch break today, and damn, I want them ALL! And there were these two dresses on sale that I've been wanting for far too long which are now finally affordable! I'm talking about what was once 15,000 yen is now a mere 3,290 yen!! That is nothing short of WOW! So imagine how awestruck I am right now at my self-control as I somehow miraculously walked out of Zara without buying either dress! Let's see how my self-control holds tomorrow when I'll actually have over 1600 yen in my wallet. Humph!

No comments:

.