Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Changes...

Eiko says...

I have been trying to apply for a job for a few weeks now, and it seems like there's an open door for me! We have a 100yen kapa zushi nearby and they were looking for night-shifters. So I called them up to see if they were still looking for workers, and I got an interview scheduled right away. But being the idiot that I can be sometimes, I accidentally found myself 15min late for my first interview!! I was appalled! Anyway, the boss was pretty laid back, and he didn't seem to be angry with me about my being late, and despite my big "boo-boo", I got the job! Apparently though, he didn't like my hair color, and said that if I wanted to work there, I'd have to change it. So being desperate for FDTP funds and keeping my home in the black, I said, "Yeah, totally!"
I didn't actually like the idea of redying my hair black. I mean, it took me about 20 boxes of BLONDE hair dye to get my hair the color it was (I'm against bleaching hair), and changing it back in one swift go seemed so mottainai. But I did what I had to do, and I ended up liking the change!
It did take me a while to get used to it though.


Before:

After:

2 comments:

Hiki said...

hmmm... glad you're going back to your original black. :)
-Hiki

Anonymous said...

You really changed!!

-Yumi

.