Sunday, July 12, 2009

Going Through My Day...

Akari says...

I thought it would be nice to let you all in on my normal day to day schedule. So,... here it is!

Wake up at around 7:30. (If early 7:00) Then I shove my older brother (Yuya) awake, wherewith, he answers with a grunt or so. If we don't' wake up at this time, than we won't be able to fit in breakfast, JJTs and memory work. Then we, (Nozomi, Ai.C, and myself) pile into Eiko's room fro some fun Word time. The next thing we do is school. First, we have 1 hour of English studies and the next hour, Japanese. Then we are dismissed from the school room to eat lunch. After we finish cleaning the room and stuffing ourselves to the full with some Udon that A.Noel always makes for us, we have Quiet time with Eiko. Then again, school for 2 hours with A. Maria or sometimes Mathematics with Stephen. Then after our school is done, it's time for the most dreaded time of the day. P.E. time. No, that's not true. It depends on what I'm going to do. For example, if it's P.E. with Yasu, it would most likely mean that it would be sports, which I dislike very much. But when we're with Eiko, we get to do girly exercises like exercise videos, walks, skating, etc. It really depends on the 'what' and 'who'.
After some vigorous exercise, (at least it's suppose to be vigorous), we take showers and go straight to dinner. (My hair is still wet from the shower because I don't use hair dryers) Then comes the long awaited time of day: Free Time! I sometimes go visit my niece, Kiyona (I usually find her in the nursery room) then, run up to do some knitting with A. Noel. I'm usually late for story time with my older sister, and she often gets Nozomi to call me downstairs.
Story? Uh...sometimes we read the Horn Blower series and the occasional White Feather. AFter begging my older sister to read us some more, I am chased up to bed. Up? Yes. In our room there is a triple bunk that Isamu so kindly made for us. I sleep at the top, Yuya at the middle and Nozomi at the bottom. Then lights are out.

P.S My "older sister" is Ai. Not Ai. C.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry. So many typo's. I was in a hurry.
-Akari

Ai said...

Your day seems hectic, Akari!
BTW, it's spelt "Hornblower".

Anonymous said...

Your day sounds tiring,besides free time. But its good to learn and do a lot of things a day.

-Yumi

.