Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm back

Akari says...

The Word classes were AMAZING! I really liked the first class (We Need Jesus) we had and Michael's class was super!
And I must admit, dance night wasn't that bad after all. But that's mainly because it was more of a game night in fancy clothes!! ( Of course, I didn't bring any special clothes for dance night.) All the pre teens were so shy that the staff members decided that we'd play Chinese Telephone instead of slow dancing. Ha! Actually, I was glad for that because I didn't want to dance in the first place. Why? 'Cuz I'm no good at dancing, and as I said before, I'm not social at all.
Well, thank you for all of your prayers!

P.S
We changed the settings so that y'all can comment! So,...well, comment!! ;)

3 comments:

Yumi said...

I know how you feel about dance night because I'm not a dancer too. But I'm glad you had a great time at the camp. -Yumi

Hiki said...

Kyari-chan!!! You are so cute and sweet! and I'm so proud of you! I loove you!

-Hiki

M said...

AKARII~ I'm so happy I got to see you at camp...I wish I had more time to talk to you and all...maybe next time ne? I love you!

.