Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Morning

Akari says...

Our Christmas tree looked extra nice and inviting with all the wrapped presents underneath, especially so because today is Christmas and we can finally rip off the wrappings and enjoy the presents.
But before we opened the presents, we first ate the chocolate-chip scones that Eiko made for us, and we read a few Christmas stories on Mama Online. It made me forget about the presents for the time being but as soon as the stories ended, I felt like wiggling out of m y chair to get a hold of my presents, totally forgetting whose birthday it actually was.
Anyway, afer the prayer, we kids ventured slowly towards the mountain of presents.
When almost all of the presents were gone, I decided that this was the time to give Ai her present. Before we left TOM Home, Yuya and I decided to give a secret present to Ai. IT's a book called 'The Silmarillion'. She always wanted this book and I think my best present was seeing Ai's shocked expression when she opened thge present. This present was better than my new pair of boots and my ne MP3 put together!!
I will let Eiko post about the dinner because she made it and it's almost time to watch our movie.
I hope everyone had a merry Christmas!










No comments:

.