Tuesday, December 8, 2009

NSYNC blasphemy!!

Eiko says...

I was working on a pencil sketch today, and my play-list began playing that ancient song by NSYNC, "God Must Have Spent a Little More Time On You". (I know...N SYNC...don't start) Anyways I was listening to it, and as I chewed the life out of the BLACK gum in my mouth I meditated on how sweet a song it was and how winy Justin sounded, and then all of a sudden it hit me: it's not a nice song at all! IT'S A HORRIBLE SONG!
I mean, really, what does that mean for all of the other poor unfortunate humans that God didn't spend a little more time on, like me, for example? I thought God loved us all the same. It would be SO UNFAIR if he had favorites when he was creating humans. I always thought I was lacking something BIG TIME, and now I know the answer: I was among the poor unfortunate humans that God decided to spend less time on!!
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Moral of blog post:
(yes, there's a moral, everybody)
Don't take boy band songs too seriously. The singers may be cute, and they may look like they're in love, and they may make things sound all peachy pink, but you'll come to stupid conclusions that make you depressed.

No comments:

.