Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's cold. It's not funny.

Eiko says...

It's so freakin' cold!

My body can't handle it. My toes are frost bitten despite my desperate efforts to keep them toasty, and my hands are an odd grayish/purplish color. I stay awake just trying to keep myself warm under my covers. It doesn't work. My nose freezes over night 'cuz keeping my face under the covers is out of the options. Whenever I try to defrost my nose, I pull the covers over my face, and within 2 minutes I'm chocking for fresh air, and I need to surface my blankets, as if i were under water! It's torture. The room I'm staying in doesn't have a heater, and it's THE COLDEST ROOM IN TOM HOME!
The worst part of the night is when my faithful body clock wakes me up at 3:00 AM to go to the bathroom and my oshiri touches the frozen toilet seat!! I HATE IT!
Body Heat!!
Boris doesn't like sleeping with me because she needs a lot of space, and my teddy bear doesn't really help when situations call for body heat. Someone, anyone, HELP!!

And O.M.G, I'm in Tokyo for heck's sake! How on Earth am I going to survive in our new Home up in Tochigi? I won't...survive.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Toilet seat...I know what you taking about!
And ya...sorry to say but Nasu is much colder!

.