Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Nozomi's first post!-Talk Time

Talk Time.
Doesn't the term, "talk time" make you stiff and maybe a tiny bit scared?
Anyway, let me introduce myself. My name is Nozomi, younger sister of Eiko and Akari Matsuoka. I just had "talk time" with Eiko, and just to let you know, talk time is fun and usually yummy.
Eiko and I decided to have some real fun together, and we dressed up a little, (it's quite fun) and off we went to Maruetsu. I decided get some ice-cream, and my older sis, (being a big fan of anything nutty) decided to get a small pack of mixed nuts. What I thought funny was that she would chose nuts over ice-cream!
After buying our snack, we went to a nearby park and ate our snack while we talked about Yuriko and how we though she was so funny, about the changes in the home, and so on. And then when I was just about to finish my ice-cream, older sis said, "Does a piece of bread still sound appealing to you now after the ice cream or are you already full? My reply "Maybe..." Which usually means a "yes". So off we went again to Maruetsu to buy a slice of garlic bread. And as you can see in the pictures, I am trying to stuff down the garlic bread in five seconds, which is quite impossib.e.
Well, the bottom line is that when Eiko asks if you want to have talk time with her, to not refuse 'cause you're going to miss out on some real fun!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it. You both look so happy and cute!!!

.