Monday, October 19, 2009

Quote...

Akari says...
I'm memorizing (or Eiko is making us memorize)this very cool quote, and I think there is no harm in sharing this with you, so here it is.

The Glorious conquest of a fighter.

'Only those who fight with no fear of loss in their hearts conquer all. they have nothing to lose therefore they gain all things. They conquer all, for they are not defending personal gains or posessions, but are rather fighting for the honour of the kingdom. They proudly Open their arms to the battle, and smile into the fray, for they know it can only serve to better them. They know there is no loss in this battle-only victory.

Therefore give all, without thought of the morrow, that you may gain all. Give without fear of loss, that you may gain the treasure, the spoil of the battle, the reward of the fight-for it is highly esteemed and precious.One soldeir who fears no loss is worth more than a host of soldiers who fight with reservations in their hearts. Therefore, strive to have no fear of loss. Place all in my hands. I shall keep it htere and then you need not fear of loss. You will not lose.


I am the give and the taker. I never cause loss. I give and I take but this is not loss unto you but gain-if you are able to leave all things in my hands. for I do not take and stop there, but the cycle will continue, just as the sun rises in the morning after darkness has veiled the land; I will give unto you again.


I wish to make you a special caliber-those upon whom the enemy can exact no fear or worry. You must trust explicitly and champion the cause of those around you , that you may show others the joy of fighting without reserection and obtaining the perfect victory. This is the glorious conquest of a fighter.
'

(P.S. By the way, the picture below (with me and the pink night cap) was strictly for Boris and her photoshop. Eiko violated my copyright!!! ;) )

No comments:

.