Saturday, October 24, 2009

Recent artwork

Yuriko is a freakin ARTIST!! I want her to finish this pic!!!!!

Ai-chan drew this master piece! Love the texture and colors! Amaaaazing!

Akari is getting extremely good at drawing humans these days. Very good, Akari! Good job!


Nozomi has the cutest style ever, and I love the way she uses her colors! So, so cute!
Yuya has been drawing up a storm, and it looks so good!! Yuya knows his colors, and I'm so proud of him! He's also got this super sexy style of pencil sketching that I can't get enough of!


I actually haven't been drawing much, and whenever I do try, I never really finish them. This one is among the rare few that i actually completed. I like David Boreanaz!!

4 comments:

Meg said...

OMG OMG OMG....U all are getting so good...my God...is it possible to draw like that? ehehe...course it is..u all proved it to be true~ mannn so not fair!
Yuya drew Kellen L. !!!! But I'll say his girls are sooooo GOOD! Akari mo chooooo umai~ and I agree Non-chan's art is so cute!Aichan mo human kaite~ cuz ur animals too perfect!xoxox

Meg said...

Thumbs up for Yuri's guy~ woohoo! Chooo pro!

Taku Kaneko said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh..you ppl!!! ugh. dame!
-shiro

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! You guys...gosh! Super!

Haha you are great too, Shiro!

.