Tuesday, October 27, 2009

post pt.2 by Nozomi

Nozi says...
Turtles. When i hear that word, i think of our former pet turtles, Pudge and Lucy.
I say 'former' 'cause we decided they needed to go back to nature and that's why we ploped them in to a pond in a near by park, where they naturally live in.
The pic of the turtle you see below is a turtle Yoko, my older sister, found on the middle of the road
in the middle of some dog poop, and picked it up from the kindess osf her heart.
Anyway, now that she moved away, my friend Chibs owns it. Yoko nick named it V and Chibs now calls it Vlad (although it's a girl.) And my oh my how she grew!! And I hope and pray that Chibs would plop him back in the pond where she belongs, because V will soon grow bigger, and then she won't be her cute little self anymore.
I think I would like to stop my blog post here. Good bye!!

No comments:

.