Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cafe Marche

Eiko says...

I want a camera!!!

I've been taking tons of super cool pictures of the Cafe Opening with my keitai, but I don't have a cord to connect my keitai to the computer, and sending pictures to my E-mail is way too pricey, so the blog posts from now until I get someone to send me pictures, will be BORING! Pictures are the LIFE and BREATH of a blog, especially when the blogger isn't so literate, like me.

Anyway, Cafe Marche is looking great, and dear Uncle James came to our rescue once again and added his artistic touch to the decor.

I was actually not so sure about how popular our cafe will be, but it seems like word had spread that we'll be opening a cafe, and there are quite a few neighbors that are interested in bringing their family and friends over. The fact that there aren't much "hang out" spots around, and that we have live music on the week ends is totally to our advantage. You all oughta drop by and give us and our cafe a visit. You'll be impressed.

And my mind is in complete confusion.

Writing a blog post during a home meeting where everyone is picking daisies, and no one is sticking to the pre-planned agenda is NOT a good idea. I'll write more faithfully from now on, so keep checking my blog out.

Will write more later.

3 comments:

Nozomi.M said...

I want to go visit the Cafe Eiko!

Eyeliner said...

Than visit, sweetie! I'll serve you coffee and some baked yummies! ;)
I love you, darling.

Rhyden said...

what??? now i feel left out? no yummies for me?

.