Thursday, April 8, 2010

packing the bags

Eiko says...

It's the day after tomorrow!!

I just started packing the bags, and getting ready for the move to Lodge Home, and I'm realizing all over again how much clothes I have, and how much of it I DON'T wear, but HOPE to wear someday, when the appropriate occasion arises.
I also came face to face with the enormous amount of sketch books I have with unfinished sketches scattered throughout the pages--some with potential of becoming something beautiful and awesome, and others with no potential at all.
And once again, I was forced to confront my dust allergy.
Whenever I do a major room clean up, or sorting escapade, the stirred up dust irritates my nose, and I can't stop sneezing, and my eyes get all watery. That plus my already present cold was not a happy combination.

I will miss my sweet family. Boris in particular.

I just recently watched A Perfect Getaway starring the hottie from Hitman (a.k.a Timothy Oliphant) and a few other famous actors and actress that are less than note worthy compared to Timothy Olyphant, and I simply LOVED every bit of it!
If you're looking for a thriller/mystery/drama, than this one is FOR YOU!
Basically, simply put, the story involves 3 couples, and one of the couples is suspected to be the murderous-psychopath-couple the latest articles in the paper are raving about, but you don't know which couple it is until the very end. Exciting, right?
Watch it!
You'll love it!

4 comments:

Isamu T said...

youve seen die hard 4.0 right? hes in that too.

Eyeliner said...

Actually, I haven't seen Die Hard 4.0, but if he's in it, I believe I should. ;)

Hiki said...

Where are you going??? You know i'm arriving in Japan on the 27th. I'll be very cross if you're not at the real lodge in Nasu.

Eyeliner said...

I'll be moving to Lodge Home (a.k.a former TOM Home) for a trial period. You're gunna come all the way to Nasu?!!

.