Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Proof of Life


Eiko says...

I'm alive and well. My cold is basically all better, and since I've now got the comfiest bed ever, sleep comes easily.

The other night, me, Aich, and Nina all chilled over some drinks and ice-cream on the roof, enjoying the beautiful Tokyo lights from the wonderful vantage point that the top of a 7 story building can offer. It's perfect up there, esp. in the summer when you can appreciate the cool breeze and beautiful view at night, and in the scorching afternoon, you get to work on your tan.

It's wonderful being able to live with girls my age, and not only are we all 19, but we get along really well! Woo hoo! Oh, yeah, Ken isn't really a girl, but he's also 19, and that makes 4 of us 19 year olds living under the same roof! David lives down the block and visits often. It's quite ironic that he's also 19.

And all that 19 year old stuff was quite irrelevant.

cheerz

P.S

AKARI!!
Hurry up and update me on life over there! NOW!

2 comments:

Yuya said...

I heard that the Cafe Marche opening even went well! I might just give you guys a surprise visit soon...
-Yuya

Eyeliner said...

Yuya, I miss you!
We are quite busy, so please keep Cafe Marche in your prayers. I'm hoping to post pictures soon!

.