Sunday, April 11, 2010

Saigo Naito

Eiko says...

Last Night at Icthus
It's the last night I'm spending at Icthus Home, and the last thing I feel like doing is sleeping it off. So I won't--at all. Being that it's already 1 AM, I don't have much problem there, since Dad and I are heading for Tokyo come 5:30.

It's been real fun
It's been a wonderful stay here at Nasu. I remember the eagerness I felt packing up my old room at T.O.M home, vacuuming up all the dust bunnies, and throwing out a dozen garbage bags full of garbage, moving in to this house, carrying boxes and fit-cases full of stuff, organizing the kitchen, figuring out where things ought to be and where they definitely should NOT be, deciding how to fit two people in the tiny closet Boris and I call a room, exploring the neighborhood, naming the cows, enjoying the snow, being able to cook a variety of dishes due to the decrease in stomachs to satisfy and please, etc, and it's all been absolutely wonderful.

Moving On
Finding out that this place isn't exactly where I should be now was a tiny bit unexpected, but also exciting, and I will most definitely miss everybody here, the fresh, country/manure air, Boris, the cows, the friendly neighbors, Boris, the beautiful nature, ... did I mention Boris? Kinda irrelevant, but a very comforting thought is that so many things change and/or don't work out, or simply up and fail, but the Anchor is always THE Anchor, and It's proven to be dependable time and time again.

I'm recovering well
My cold is healing up nicely, thanks to all of you nice people who prayed for me. The head ache is completely gone, as well as the back ache and the dizziness. My throat only hurts in the morning, and my nose is also calming down and is disposing less junk. I have nasty coughing spells from time to time, but it's getting MUCH better. My voice sounds less raspy and ugly,... I'm like 83 % healthy, as opposed to my normal 95% health state.

I'm Looking Forward to
*Seeing Hiki
*Moving into my new room and arranging it
*Finding out my place in Lodge Home
*Boris visiting me at Lodge Home
*and a few more things and events

Aaaand, believe it or not, I will now attempt a computer game w/ Boris!! Computer games are so NOT my thing, but change and challenging yourself, and not being afraid to do-the-new are things that are healthy and good, and therefore,... staying up past mid-night playing a computer game after a few movies is a good thing. Yeaaaah...

That just sounds so wrong.

I can hear Mom and Dad snoring in the next room.

No comments:

.