Saturday, November 7, 2009

Early Christmas morning...

Akari says...

Eiko came up, one day with a grand idea. It wasn't any ordinary idea that never came to life, but it happened the next morning. Seems like Eiko was really serious about this one.

Well, the idea was to have a christmas morning with cookies,pancakes,and hot cocoa and those old 'christmas in the heart' stories that we love. Also, we were going to make a list of what Jesus wants for his birthday, while Eiko read. Well, I had so much fun making those lists, and I was surprised that it helped me concentrate more on the word... I don't have the slightest clue why, but it just helped me alot.

The cookies that Eiko made tasted heavenly. What I liked about them most, was that it was a bit chewy in the insides. You should really taste them some time.

Anyway, it's time to sleep and my eye lids are getting rather heavy. So I have to finish this post now. Goodnight.

No comments:

.