Tuesday, November 17, 2009

高認テスト

Eiko says...

I hate biology.


It's no wonder that I didn't pass on the first round. No worries though. Because despite my hatred for biology, unlike last year, I studied hard for this test, and although I barely understood 70% of what the test questions were about, I have confidence that my hard work paid off.

It was interesting though. I was in a class room, taking a high school test full of people of all shapes and sizes, and from every walk of life! There were the school-drop-outs, who slept through every test (most likely their 3rd or 4th time there), there were middle aged men in suits, business women, the nerds with thick glasses, and also teens dressed like they just came back from modeling for the latest fashion magazine! And although few, there were those who were ACTUALLY STUDYING, with their noses glued to their text books till the very last minute! A very impressive sight indeed! I wasn't in this class of people though. I was in the I-have-confidence-that-I-will-pass category--the same category I was in last year when I flunked in biology--and was happily sketching silly illustrations of the overseers, and making silly comments about them with Yuriko, while waiting for the test to begin.

"Crazy-tops alert!!"
"That teacher over there looks like he's high."
"I betcha 10 brownies that that teacher is thinking about sex."

etc.

But I'm 100% sure that I passed my biology test. Can't wait for the test results to arrive and confirm my victory.

This is me impatiently waiting for the test. Being that it was a beautiful, sunny, warm blue-skyed autumn day, I wanted nothing more than to roll over and start napping. Wouldn't you if you had just eaten a KFC twister-potato-set lunch to your stomach's content, and you were outside soaking up the sun on a perfect autumn day, waiting for a not-so-inspiring-test?



No comments:

.