Saturday, November 21, 2009

Moving DAY1

Eiko says...

It has begun!!



The great and mighty exodus!!

The two pictures above show the state of my room before our first "moving of the stuff" trip to the New House. I was reunited with many long-lost items of clothing and nick-nacks that were trapped under our bunk bed, for which I was very thankful for.

And yes, indeed, it has begun!!


Dad, Yasu, Yuya, Ai-chan and I went to the House with our first batch of stuff, mainly big furniture like beds, desks, shelves, cupboards, etc. It was one hectic day of cleaning, scrubbing, unloading, lifting and other kinds of muscle work.

PICTURES!


As you can see, our house is extremely woody.... we should be the Woody Home or something.


I mean, our kitchen is all wood, and believe it or not, so is our ofuro!!


This is how the house looked like right after dumping the furniture into the house. Grossness!


Go, go, Yasu! That's what muscles are for!


The younger teens will be having the loft. It's smaller than it looks...


Yukadanbou daisuki!


We stayed a night there, and got home the next day at 5:30 AM!! It's more like the next NEXT day. Maji tsukareta yo! I was Dad's rider, and he kept falling asleep on the wheel! It wasn't even funny! Well, I must admit that at first I did think it was funny, but that was before he started swerving from side to side like he was a snake or something! That's when my life flashed before my eyes, and I somehow got dad to rest at a rest stop. When Dad woke up from his nap, he jumped, and kept asking what he was doing and where he was. Dad is the cutest...really.

The whole trip was worth it though. The night skies at Nasu are BEAUTIFUL! Call me a sentimental idiot or whatever, but I LOVE star gazing, and it's not something you can do in Tokyo. I got lucky and saw 2 shooting stars, and those two stars owe me 2 wishes.
Kurisumasu made ni yoroshiku!

No comments:

.