Thursday, November 5, 2009

Check out da house!

Eiko says...

Last Tuesday, Mom and Dad and the teens went to the new house to start bringing our stuff over and also to tidy things up a bit. I was appalled to hear that there were, big, fat rats, and was equally disturbed to hear that my Dad stomped a baby rodent to death!!! Actually, I wasn't really disturbed. My Dad's known to have very little mercy on the like of rats, roaches, and mosquitoes. It was to be expected.

Well, Akari was going to take a picture of the rat Dad stopmed on for all you blood-thirsty readers, but unfortunately Dad didn't let her. But she did manage to photograph something else, which may not match up to a stomped-to-death-baby-rat, but which is equally disgusting in my books. Check out the picture below! See all that black weirdness on the floor? That, my dear friends, are dead ants!! Ew!!


Nande~? Kimochiwarui wa~!

We're going to have to do something about all this before we move in!

But what do you think of the house??




I was hoping for a few more good pictures to post, but Mom likes 'close ups'...and close ups aren't too helpful when you want to get a good idea of how the structure of the house is like. PTL! We'll try to get more for you laterz, but to give you a general idea of how the house is like, it's small, and very woody.

And I've gotta study now. My last Kousotsunintei test is coming up soon.
Mata atode ne!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Argh...ewww!!!Disturbing...!
Well, I mean very potential...! Ya, actually it is!

.