Wednesday, November 25, 2009

rabu rabu actually

Eiko says...

Okay, our Internet connection sucks BIG TIME!

I couldn't go to sleep (most likely because of the huge mug of green tea I drank down after dinner) and so instead of wasting time tossing and turning in bed, I decided to catch up on some blogging, but I ended up wasting 10 minutes loading and reloading this page!! It's driving me coo-coo! I'm seriously considering a Home change to that Home in Taiwan where Hiki used to live before going to Canada. Apparently, they can download a movie in less then 10 minutes! O.M.G! Kill me!

Anyway, that's not exactly what I had in mind to blog about.

What I was originally thinking of blogging about was, ...well, love!

Love is Actually all around us!

Don't you just LOVE that movie? Love Actually is my favorite Christmas movie, and the best part of the whole movie is without a doubt, Hugh Grant's irresistible hip thrusts! Being able to move your hips in such an attractive manner, and with such gusto and pride is not a talent just anyone has. Oh, and not to forget that song the skinny, perverted looking old man was singing with such enthusiasm and soul throughout the entire movie! I know it's your #1 favorite Christmas song! Don't worry. It's mine too. (Not...really... but wtv)

"I feel it in my fingers
I feel it in my t-o-e-s
...."

Anyway, Dawn and Yasu, the teens, Yuriko and I watched Love Actually in a well cushioned 4th floor lounge (blankets, couches, cushions, the whole deal), over some thick, hot chocolate and marshmallows. We also recently got a new projector, so we didn't have to be crouched over any one's small lap top screen either. It was a first timer for all of the younger teens, and they loved it. Who wouldn't? That movie was a master piece. It shows human love in it's many forms. I think I liked the writer's story best. And also the little boy's love story with the little girl singer.

And all of a sudden I'm getting a neck cramp, and the depressing state of this Home's internet connection has gotten me tired. I think I'm ready for sleep now.
This post is so not finished, and is 100% stupid, but I'm gunna post it anyway, just to make this neck cramp worth it.

Will blog more laterz.

Merry Christmas.

No comments:

.