Monday, November 2, 2009

EAT SHOOFLY PIE!!!

Eiko says...

O.M.G!!

You haven't even begun to live until you've tasted shoofly pie! It is my #1 favorite pie EVER!! It's so good it's sinful!! Unfortunately, molasses-the main ingredient for the filling-is difficult to come by in Japan and is outrageously expensive. This makes it very difficult for me to have a slice of heaven as often as I would like(EVERYDAY), but the happy news is that before leaving Japan, Lixy left Mom a bottle of molasses as a bye bye present, and Mom had agreed to let me use some to make a shoofly pie! Woo hoooooo! And that's exactly what I did today. It turned out wonderfully, and was the perfect touch to my Free night and I was able to thoroughly relax and wind down.

Now, I was going to take pictures of the pie, just like any good blogger would, but during the process of slicing and distributing the pie to everyone, I had snitched a tiny, innocent looking little crumb, and all thoughts of picture taking left me. Within seconds, the slice of pie that I was saving for the pictures was in my stomach!!

Have you been feeling a bit low recently? Have you been arguing a lot with your spouse these days? Did you look into the mirror this morning and realized that you were going to have a nasty bad hair day? Have you been struggling with your Home's finances and been losing lot's of hair over it? Well, the answer is simple, really: EAT SHOOFLY PIE!!

And spend good, quality time with Jesus, and in His Word.

Life is meant to be LIVED, and you haven't yet lived until you've tasted this pie, and of course, Jesus. They're both a slice of Heaven and they'll have you coming back for more and more. You'll never grow sick of either.

Ima sugu ni shinasai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok?

1 comment:

愛美 said...

I love shoofly pie! and I remember the times you and Kaori would make it for us back at the LIM. Or was that just you, or just Kaori? Meh, I seem to forget but I LOVE SHOO FLY PIE!

.