Sunday, November 8, 2009

Xtreme Quote!

Eiko says...

Okay, all you Xtreme Disciples out there, this quote is for YOU!!!
(I found this quote while I was reading an XD article.)

Dad: This carnal world MAKES ME SICK because I know the purity and beauty of Heaven. You want an OPEN MIND? You want to really be COOL? Then reject the sickening puke of man's ways and embrace the pure, powerful, liquor of Heaven! It'll knock your socks off. Are you man or woman enough to take it? Can you handle the power of the Spirit? Or are you going to settle for the milk toast of this world?--Worse than that, the poison of this world? Me, I can't stand the filth of this world! Give me those who are free enough to live in the spirit! God give me those who are radical enough to reject the world and all its vile corruptions! Spit out the poison of the world and drink in the power of Heaven! Be an intoxicated "spirit-bibber"!

The Family is going through a lot of changes, and we're learning to be much more inclusive, which I believe will really help us along the lines of winning the world for Jesus. But learning to be in the world but not of it is a key to remaining a disciple at heart.

ちなみに、ちゃんとXDやってる? あたしね、XDのギャラリーをよく見てて、誰がどのレベルか、そしてアサインメントを誰がどれだけしてるかなどを鋭い目で追ってるんだ~。
マッ、あたしだってもっといっぱいXDを進めてもいいとは思ってるよ。ただね、一人でがんばってもツマンナイからさ。みんな一緒にがんばろうゼ!!
CORE行く行かないぜんぜん関係ないよ!

No comments:

.