Sunday, July 18, 2010

ice coffee black


Eiko says...

Obviously, I'm blogging a lot less than I used to due to my comp crashing on me.

And I'm living in the effing SAHARA! Worse yet, I'm living in smelly, stinky, humid Tokyo!! The weather is unbelievable! The only time any sane person would go outside is past 7:00, and this is what I've been doing to clear my head of the heat and
the kitchen and the cafe.

I take a walk down to a nearby park, lie myself down on a bench, and stare up into the darkening sky and let the evening breeze blow the stress of the day away, with my favorite music and the sound of dancing trees complementing the moment. It works wonders, and I always feel so much better after my little 'park time'. Of course, I do have the little nagging thoughts of Adachi-ku perverts attacking me during my times out, but so far, I've been spared, and either way, I think my sanity is top priority. Alone time is a must!

But so is friend time. Aich, Izu and I had a Word date (sharing quo
tes and stuff) at Jonathan's over a drink bar, which was lot's of fun and totally necessary. Living with these two Sagittarius girls makes life very exciting! In fact, I live with 5 Sages right now, and it's the most interesting thing ever. They are definitely there own species. Yup.

Me and Aich at Jonathan's

No comments:

.