Wednesday, July 7, 2010

uhuh uhuh

Eiko says...

I haven't been posting for a while, and I have no excuse whatsoever aside from having very little to blog about that would make an interesting read. That's a lie. But all the interesting stuff is private, and although this is my personal blog, where I have every rite to post whatever I feel like posting, just the fact that YOU are reading it makes it a very public thing, and some private things are suppose to remain private--and for good reasons too.
So, all the things in my life that's reader-friendly and un-private isn't so interesting. But since that's all I have right now, I'll make the most of it, and write it up anyway. Brace yourself! (or just skip this one all together. I'm simply blogging for the sake of blogging, and when people do that, their posts tend to be very difficult to read through. )

*My back is hurting less these days. I think I found out what the problem was! I decided to sleep without a pillow, and after 2 weeks of no pillow sleep, I've been having less pain.
*I've been more faithful with my exercise. My favorite work out video is still Shaun T's Insanity program. I'm fascinated by the fact that I can't really complete the work out. I like a challenge.
*I'm looking for employment somewhere. I wanna save up for one, and secondly, the Home is needing some steady income.
*And the minor identity crisis thingie mostly gone. I'm finding my footing again--somewhat.

And ladies and gentlemen, I want to draw your attention to an absolute masterpiece Akari drew! It's posted on our Art Blog! It's perfection itself! Words fail me, Akari, dahling! Keep this up and you'll be the best out of us all! Woo hoo!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"faithful with my exercise"...ouch! I know I know I need to do that too!

Eyeliner said...

Time appears like magic if you're looking or it, dahling! ;)
Exercise can be fun!

.