Thursday, July 1, 2010

hair dyed

Eiko says...

Over da Phone w/ Oli

"So, Oli, what kinda crazy gathering are you planning this time?"
"It's of the adult nature."
"Ah. I seee... Wanna expound on that?"
"Sure! So, here's the plan..."

And he shared the plan with me, and I started having second thoughts about going. But I found myself at the NODA gathering anyway. It was of the 'adult nature'. But I had more fun than I originally thought I would. So that was that, and it was good.

Anyhow, now that my hair is nice and short, I've been having the strongest urge to dye my hair a completely whack color. It usually takes me around 4 boxes of hair dye to get my hair evenly dyed, but now that it's shoulder length and layered, I figured I was up for a different hair color--something a bit more summer-friendly. But since I'm trying to get employed somewhere, and since I already work at Cafe Marche, I left the extreme colors like blue and pink and green out of my options, and I was only left with shades of brown. So I chose a relatively safe shade of brown, and since my hair is thick and stubborn, it only noticeably colored my hair. But the good news is that I like it, and most everybody else seems to be cool with it too.

I'll blog more later when I'm less spaced out and tired.

night.

3 comments:

Yuriko said...

EIKO...I hate u.
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO POST A PICTURE!!!! (pants on fire...)

Eyeliner said...

oh my...

Unknown said...

It was nice seeing you at Noda :)
I say it was not that "adult nature"...but it was really fun and great to see friends.

Kaori just dyed her hair too!
Very light orange brown

.