Monday, June 28, 2010

hair cut

Eiko says...

I feel like melting--melting like the rotten Bananas and Daikon that were left outside in the heat and humidity, that I spent 2 hours cleaning up today. I'm void of energy when the weather is freaking out like this, and I'm totally up for an entire day in a walk-in freezer with an all-you-can-eat ice-cream buffet!

Anyway, it was hot and sweaty and sticky, and my long, wild hair wasn't helping anything. So I (well, Joanna) cut it--SHORT! And when I looked in the mirror I had a mini identity crises. My hair hasn't been this length in ages! But I think I could work it somehow. My hair is loads lighter and I'm happy that the split ends and the dead hair are no more! It's good.




7 comments:

Yuriko said...

Uso!!!!! Yachatta no? waaaaaa....sugoi...why didn't u say anything on the phone today? Looks good sis. ;)

Meg said...

heyyy yeahh looks good! Me likes! I think you can pull off any hair styles. LUCKINESS!

nozomi said...

Eiko....

Eyeliner said...

Heh, heh!
Now I feel like dying my hair since there's so little of it! 2 packs should do the trick...
The question is, 'what color'?

nozomi said...

Electric pink is the way to go Peg!

Eyeliner said...

Totally! But electric pink is fast becoming cliche, so I was thinking of lime green, or sky blue. What do you think?

Anonymous said...

Peggy いいんじゃないですか!
-Yuya

.