Friday, June 18, 2010

Finally

Prodigal blogger says...

Mrs. Horse-tail is no more, thanks to Boris who did an amazing job at cutting the 'hard to handle' and 'slippery' hair. I finally became bored of Mom pounding me over the head for not 'fixing' my hair up, and of Boris' threats of bobbing my hair at night. Besides, I was quite tired of having to sweep it forward before going to W.C., and my hair getting all tangled up in the morning.

So here's a pic, Eiko, of me being a good girl and writing a blog post.



Aside from Boris cutting my hair, I've been reading Dorian Gray, by Oscar Wilde. I can't say much about it because I'm not finished with it, but so far so good, quite interesting, esp. the 13th chapter. No, 'interesting' doesn't really fits the chapter well, but it's much too late to search in the thesaurus for adequate words.

So, Good night. Hope japan wins at world cup....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice :) I like it!
Your hair is beautiful no matter how long or short it is.

Good to read Oscar Wilde classics, but Dorian Gray is...kinda depressing...it's good one tho.

Eyeliner said...

Akari, you deserve 10 brownie points for blogging and agreeing to cut your hair! Hurry up and post the 'art' post! Love you!

Lei said...

Nice Akari!

.