Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Marche and stuff

Eiko says...

I was on one of those walks with Boris, when all of a sudden, my mobile that I had stuffed in the back pocket of my jeans started freaking out--buzzing, and ringing and making a racket. (I purposely picked a loud and annoying ring tone as motivation to answer quickly and silence the horrible noise!) I picked up, and it was Aich calling from Lodge Home.

I was like,

"What's up?"

And she's like,

"I'm good. Oh, hey, you're blog is linked to Mama's Blog!"

And then I literally yelled,

「ウソ! マジで?!」

The first thing that came to mind was, did I post anything offensive? Was Maria addressing some of my ungodly, adolescent attitudes that Mom and Dad are always ranting on about, that were mirrored in my posts? Was I being made as an example to the entire TFI of WHAT NOT TO BE LIKE? I was desperately trying to remember what my latest post was about, but honestly, I couldn't. Because I was panicking!
Aich quickly assured me that Maria wanted to point out our new coffee shop adventure at Lodge Home, and since my blog had pictures of Cafe Marche, she had linked my blog to that post. Whew! Good thing I didn't write up post that's been on my mind to blog about for a while, titled 'Vampires All Around Us'! Close call!

Cafe Marche
Aaanyway, from what I heard from Lodge Home, Cafe Marche is becoming more popular. The live music on Friday and Saturday evenings are a big hit, and the cafe is quite busy during that time. Last I remember, Heart to Heart will be performing on that tiny little stage in the near future! I can imagine Cafe Marche being jam packed! It will be so cool!

And below are some beauty shots of the baked snacks we serve at the cafe. Thanks for the photos, Sam! Great stuff!

Chocolate Banana Muffins

Chocolate Chip Cookies
Brownies


1 comment:

MJ said...

OoooO! Yummm! Eiko you have to send me some of those goodie recipes!!

.